These addes Microbe when added to soil via FYM keeps on providing nitrogen, phophate, potash and other micronutrient to the plant naturally as and when it is hungry. Apart from availibilty of all 16 Macro and Micro Nutrients, it also rich in Humic acid, fulvic acid, amino acid and Carbon content, which supports plants in uptake of nutrients easily. Further it supports the growth of agriculture friendly microbes and earthworms and discourages the enemy microbes in a faster pace. Water holding capacity is also higher.
- It provides additional source of N, P,K and micro Nutrient to the plant.
- It provides adequate organic carbon, humus, essential macro, micro nutrient etc to the soil.
- It helps in easy absorption of nutrient to plants.
- It increases the water holding capacity of soil.
- It enhances the microbial activity in soil.
- It protects nurients from leaching.
- It adds Organic Matter to the Soil.