End User Agreement
By contributing to shri krishnayan desi gauraksha samiti, You understand and agree to the following:
• You are completely aware about the primary activities of Samiti which include:
a. operating and developing Gaurakshashalas ( shelters ) for indian indeginous cows
b. running day to day operations of gaushala which include arranging and storing feed for the cows, feeding the cows on regular basis, clean and maintain the shelters
c. taking care of gausevaks who look after the cows
d. planning and developing new and improved gaushalas all over the country
e. feeding and arranging stay for people during their visit to Gaushalas and ashrams run by the samitis
f. to conduct religious activities like yagnas for the benefit of humanity
g. conducting fund raising activities for the benefit of cows
h. making provisions for medical care of sick and old cows in the shelters, conducting large scale vaccination and breed improvement programs.
• Your donations are completed gifts and are not refundable.
• You or any related third party will not receive any commercial benefit from the donation.
• You do not directly or indirectly control who will be the ultimate beneficiary of the donation.
• You have imposed no conditions or restrictions preventing the samitie from using the contribution to further its charitable mission and comply with any remote legal and regulatory requirements.
• You may have advisory privileges on the distribution of money, but you grant the donor samiti exclusive legal control and ownership of your contribution, and accordingly samiti will be the final and sole authority to decide whether to make further grants to any organization of their choice.
• You authorize the samiti to contact you in relation to your donation, if necessery
• The entirety of your donation is a tax-deductible according to the full extent of the law and you will be issued a receipt for that amount. In addition to the terms of this Agreement, You must agree to the terms of the terms provided below.
a. Indemnification; Disclaimer; Limitations on Liability. Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify and hold samiti and its Affiliates, and their officers, employees and representatives, harmless from and against any and all awards, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred in connection with allegations, claims, demands, suits or proceedings made or brought against samiti arising out of or related to (i) Use of your donation in a manner consistent with the Agreement, and/or (ii) Your negligence or willful misconduct. IN NO EVENT SHALL the samiti HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS HOWEVER CAUSED arising out of your donation to the samiti Force Majeure. SAMITI shall be excused from performance of its obligations under the Agreement if such a failure to perform results from compliance with any act of God, fire, strike, embargo, terrorist attack, war, insurrection or riot, computer, telecommunications, service provider or hosting facility failures or delays involving hardware, software or power systems not within SAMITI’s possession or reasonable control, denial of service attacks, incompatibility of Your equipment, hardware or software with the Services, acts or omissions of vendors or suppliers, transportation and telecommunications difficulties, or other causes beyond the reasonable control; provided that such non-performing party immediately notifies the other party of the failure and undertakes all commercially reasonable efforts to resume performance as soon as possible after the occurrence of the force majeure event. Any delay resulting from any of such causes shall extend performance accordingly or excuse performance, in whole or in part, as may be reasonable under the circumstances. Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Venue; Severability of Provisions. This Agreement is governed by the laws of state of Uttarakhand, India . Any legal proceedings arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in Uttarakhand and the parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. All parts of this Agreement apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. The parties both agree that if any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable as written, then that part will be replaced with terms that most closely match the intent of the unenforceable provision to the extent permitted by law.