Many animals and birds
are considered auspicious in Hinduism. But the importance of cow is paramount.
It is said in the scriptures that poverty does not spread in the house of a
person who serves the cow. 33 crore deities reside in the cow. Cow is also given
the status of mother because it gives us the boon of Panchagavya. Cow's milk,
curd, ghee, cow urine and dung are collectively called Panchagavya. It is
recognized as a medicine in Ayurveda. Today we will tell you in detail about
the major health benefits of ghee in Panchagavya.
It is generally known
that ghee is very beneficial for health as well as enhancing the taste of food.
But in the variety of ghee available in the market, especially desi cow's ghee
is very good for your health. In ayurveda, the ghee of desi cow is considered
like nectar, which has more than a hundred properties which work like medicine.
Linoleic acid is found in Desi Ghee, which keeps your weight under control,
gives strength to the body and also strengthens bones. Along with increasing
energy and keeping mental health healthy, it is also like a boon for skin and
Ghee is a rich source of
vitamins, antioxidants, and healthy fats. It helps in increasing immunity. The
amount of vitamin K is found in the ghee of desi cow, which is beneficial for
heart health. Apart from this, fatty acids like omega 3 and omega 9 are found
in abundance in it, which are necessary for the growth of growing children.
Consumption of cow's ghee does not increase cholesterol. Apart from this,
applying ghee on the face gets rid of many skin problems. Ghee made from desi
cow's milk is more beneficial than ghee made from buffalo milk. In fact, cow's
ghee is also rich in moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties, due to
which it is very effective in removing many skin problems.
Benefits of Desi Cow Ghee
- If you put a few drops of cow's ghee in the nose twice a day, it balances the tridoshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha).
- Desi Ghee works by dissolving the fat stored in the body and converting it into vitamins. It contains small amounts of chain fatty acids, due to which your food is digested quickly and metabolism remains correct.
- Cow's ghee is a miracle for eyesight. By consuming it regularly, it removes less vision, blurred vision, darkness before the eyes, headache, weakness of the eyes and all eye disorders.
- According to research, it reduces the cholesterol present in the blood and intestines. It keeps the level of bad cholesterol in the body right and helps in increasing the good cholesterol.
- It not only prevents cancer from arising but also stops the spread of this disease in a surprising way. Breast and bowel cancer can be avoided by its consumption.
- The person who is suffering from heart attack, if he consumes cow's ghee in small quantity, it strengthens the heart.
- As a natural moisturizer, it relieves the problem of dry skin and makes the skin soft. Helps to tighten the skin, which shrinks wrinkles, fine lines and pores and makes you look younger.
- Putting two drops of desi cow's ghee in the nose in the morning and evening provides relief from migraine pain. Consumption of cow's ghee regularly reduces the complaints of acidity and constipation.
- Applying cow's ghee on the face before sleeping at night helps in healing cracks, cuts or wounds on the skin and cracked skin.
- Applying cow's ghee on the skin improves complexion. It also helps in removing the dead cells of the skin. It is a very effective remedy for blemishes, tanning, pigmentation and darkening of the skin.
- Putting cow's ghee in the nose also cures allergy and paralysis and sharpens memory.
- In case of burning sensation in hands and feet, massaging cow's ghee on the soles ends the burning sensation. Massaging children with old cow's ghee on the chest and back ends the complaint of phlegm.
- In case of burning
sensation in hands and feet, massaging cow's ghee on the soles ends the burning
sensation. Massaging children with old cow's ghee on the chest and back ends
the complaint of phlegm.